Friday, November 23, 2007

Streching My Limit


My college term is coming to and end. Assignments due dates are just next week. Exams also next week. Really stress up now. Moreover, need to prepare for Graduation Salute, Alumni Home Coming, and Graduation Exercises praise and worship. Then at church need to plan next year program and follow through some on going projects. Work are pilling up.



What can I say, time is short, sweet or not, is all depend on me. Whether these things are going to built me stronger, or put me into a depression, is really up to me.

Whenever I looked at the vast sky, the wonders of God's work remind me again that God is almighty. The birds in the air remind me of God's providence. Although I am stressed up with my work now, God is still there in total control.

I have two choice, whether take this as challenge or take it as burden. I ask God to change my perspectives and attitude towards all these matters. I will stretch my limits to allow God's work be done in my life.

No comments: