Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Next Year Resolution


Finally, everything is over. Pass up my last assignment yesterday night. Struggle so hard to finish the paper and lastly I manage to get it done. Although the paper is rather shallow, but that is as far as I can go at the moment.

I have been discussing with my girlfriend about next year resolution. I have not yet settle down and reflect upon what the Lord has done in my life throughout year 2007 and what are the area I would like to improve next year. Maybe I should use this time since I am blogging my reflection.

This year have been rather challenging and adventurous. I tried many new things throughout the year: from Secretary position to President in Student Council, started taking jazz piano class, started teaching Bible study class in church, started sharing in the youth group (no license to preach yet), started the revival services in my local church, and started my first leadership training with the youth group. Wow, God has been gracious to me!

Yet, there are area that I wish to improve but have not able to do so in this year; I have not yet sign-up for swimming class, still lack of discipline in practicing piano, have not started learning mandarin, and still no discipline in daily self-study.

Anyway, I trust God will pull me through. In term of my love and social life, things have been very nice. I got to know my girlfriend better, and I know how to handle my self better. However, my social skill still need lot lot more improvement, especially in the area of negotiating. That will be my next year resolution.

For next year, I wish to improve my English, Mandarin, Greek and Cantonese language. I always believe that language play a major role in our mental development and also our social skill. I would also hope to learn counseling skills and teaching skills better. Hopefully, next year I will be able to teach more in Church and help more youths to grow in their spiritual life. I also want to improve my time management, and hopefully can spend more time with my love ones.

That's about it for my simple reflection. Details reflection got to do in secret :)

Hello, 2008!

No comments: