Sunday, November 16, 2008

My New Home Recording Mini Studio!

Finally, I able to assemble some simple set up for my mini studio. Thanks to my dad for the support and lending me the money to purchase my desktop. Here are some pictures of my mini studio.



My New ViewSonic 19' Monitor. Slotted in the middle is my Motif XS 7. Don't have the money to buy studio monitor yet, so for the moment I will be using my Altec Lansing ATP3. Hopefully God will bless me with the monitor soon.



This is my System Unit (SU). I bought the cheapest casing around. But don't judge a computer by its casing. I installed Core 2 Duo 3.0 Ghz and 4 Gb of Kingston Ram. So far, no problem and everthing run smoothly.



There is my Echo AudioFire 4 soundcard. This is a professional soundcard that really expensive. I am doing my project with this small device. The sound is clear and crisp.

At the moment, I am doing some tracks for my church christmas programs. I will be busy with this machine for some time. I thank God for all the blessing.

No comments: