Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 10 - Shopping Day

I have been here for ten days. Another fascinating day have just begun. I think from now, I will cut off all the usual routine and gives you the highlight of the day.

Today devotion topics for the teacher is "Baptism". We had a revision on baptism, and I promise to give them a simple study test tomorrow.

After devotion, I went out with Sophy and Thavy for breakfast. Oh, I love the fried Cambodian noodles. It is like our "Yee" noddle in KL.

Today, we also went to four different places for "SHOPPING"! First we went to the Russian Market to get all the Cambodian Shirts for my family members. Then we went to the Central Market. After that we went "Orusai" market. Finally we ended at Sorya Shopping Mall for lunch.

After lunch, head by to Agape and rest. So, today is Shopping Day for me.

Didn't manage to snap pictures today, cause I was too busy buying stuffs. Tomorrow I will be attending Cambodia Bible Institute graduation. Looking forward to tomorrow.

To be continued ...

No comments: