Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 9

Today, early in the morning, follow my usual routine, fix my Milo and then have the devotion time with the teachers. Today topic is about "Faith". After devotion, went back to my room to do some reading. Today, I read on "Pastors' Temptation". Really draw my attention how a pastor can fall into, especially missionary.

After reading, I continue to design the new believer for Cantonese Service in First AG, KL. I am trying to design a simple and practical course as a follow-up program for the new believer. I find that Purpose Driven Youth is using "Fresh Start" program for new believer. Spend an hour studying it and modifying it to fit into our context.

Well, after that, feel a little boring, I turn on the computer game. Have a short game on "Dota" (The only game installed on my computer). After game, I went to next door to have my lunch.

After lunch, have a nap. Then continue with another game. After that, prepare to go to the Starbuck-alike shop (is called Terrace Cafe) for a drink and wifi. Sothy came to meet me, and we went to Terrace Cafe together. We had a good chat and we left at 3.45pm.

I went back to my room, sweep and mob the floor. Then clean the toilet and do my laundry. Sweat flows like river, and it feels so good.

After that, take a shower, and went to next door to get ready for dinner.

During this week, many students already went back to their hometown. So, not many came for class today. At 8.00pm, we had our dinner. Natasha, Charleen and I have a short chat. Then by 9.15pm, we went back to our rooms.

Thank God for protection and He is so good to me.

To be continued ...

No comments: