Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 12

Time pass really fast. Today is the 12 days I am here, which means three more days I will be back to Malaysia. I miss my girlfriend a lot, and got a lot to tell her.

Today we have a short reflection sharings in our teachers' devotion. We share our happiness, frustration and sadness in First Kid Cambodia.

Then in the afternoon, I with a group of teachers went out to have ice-cream and tagaluk again. This time we go to another shop, which is cheaper and taste the same. We have a wonderful time fellowship together.

Then we also have our meeting, carrying from last week, we continue to improve the ministry in Cambodia.

At night, we have small group at Han's place. He has a beautiful house. We has pizzas and pasta for dinner. "Nyum Nyum!" Then follow by a small group meeting.

I am quite tired by now. Add the pictures another time.

To be continued ...

No comments: