Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 13

Well, today I went to Central Market again to buy some more stuffs for my friends and family. I am blessed to have Sophy to go with me cause you will be paying double or triple if you bargain as a foreigner. Got what I wanted and head back to Agape.

Don't have much to do, but simply resting and preparing to go back to Malaysia tomorrow. Time past really fast and it is faster when you are mising somebody. I think this trip has add a lot of values to me and to the people here.

In the evening, we had dinner together. I suppose to go night market with Sothy, but we had a long dinner, so I decided to cancel it. We talk and talk and talk as we eat our last dinner together. We have spend 2 weeks together, and I am glad that everything went smoothly and God has been great to us.

Although I am in Cambodia, I am very much aware of what is happening in Kuala Lumpur. I hope the choir sing their best and many people will be touch by the message. Sunday will be Easter for Malaysia and I pray that our church will be jam packed with people.

In Cambodia, I don't expect that to happen for tomorrow cause most of the people has already left, went back to their hometown for New Year Celebration. Nevertheless, hope for the best, and God will do the rest!

Today is extremely hot as I couldn't really sleep. Spend my night browsing the net cause really up here. Or maybe I am too excited to go back to KL tomorrow.

Nevertheless, may God bless everyone who follow this blog so far, and hope that my journey in Cambodia gives you some ideas of what a short term mission trip is. It is not as difficult as you think, if you are here for short term.

I am really thank God for all the missionary who work hard in Cambodia. If you plan to do long term mission work here, frankly, it is not easy. Nevertheless, God has been faithful to us and to the people here. I pray that what we are sowing today will bear much fruits, that could even surpass what we have been doing all this while. With all the visions, strategic planning and training in Cambodia, I can see that God is doing something wonderful for this nation.

Well, tomorrow I will be back to KL. See you guys there in KL tomorrow.

To be continued (Last episode next) ...

No comments: