Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 14 - Back to Malaysia

This morning, we had a wonderful worship service in Agape. I thought there will be only a few of us coming to church because most of our members have gone back to their hometown. Yet, quite a number turn up in today service.

We have a wonderful time fellowship after the service, and Sothy brought me out for lunch. We went to a Taiwanese restaurant and have some Chinese food.

Then by 2.00pm, they send me to the airport. Everything went smoothly. But as you can guess it, the flight delay for an hour. So, I waited there from 3.00pm till 5.00pm before I step into the plane.

When reach Malaysia, the weather is not too good. Heavy rain in the airport. Anyway, by God's mercy, we landed safely. I got down and pass through the customs without any problem. In my bags were 8 mangoes and 2 back of rice.

Then finally I meet my family. Complete my mission in Cambodia and reach home safely. First thing I did was to give a nice hug to my girlfriend. Miss her so much. Then went to the Mamak stall and had a good Malaysia dinner.

I find that this trip has been a blessing to me. In one way or another, I have learned my weaknesses. I found that I am not that independent after all. In many times, I will feel fearful. I have to learn how to overcome myself for the mission that has been prepared for me.

I hope that my journey has encourage you to take part in a mission trip. It is not that difficult nor it is easy. One thing I know, you will definitely learn something new. May God bless you and have a wonderful day.

The End.

No comments: