Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 7 - The Lord's Day

I wake up at 6.00am. Still early for the Sunday Worship which start at 8.00am. Get myself ready and prepared for the sermon. Then at 8.00am, went down for the worship service. The weather seems not too encouraging as there were dark clouds all over.

Arrived at the worship service, we had Holy Communion and I preached on the resurrection of Christ. Praise God, the weather turns to be good and we have a wonderful time of fellowship after the service. Not to forget, mangoes were served as refreshment.

Then after the service, we prepared to go for baptism. This round we have four people decided to baptize! Praise God! We went to the nearest resort which is the Long Beach Resort to use their swimming pool for baptism. It was a great moment for them. After baptism, they will swim in the pool. But it was too hot for me, so I decided to go back to church.


Sophy and I together with the Baptism Candidates

Baptism at the swimming pool.

After baptism, I went back to church. Got my notebook with me, and I walk to the cafe (starbuck-alike), and enjoy myself there. It is a Sunday, and my another half day break. Spend 2 hours there, enjoying the air conditioner with my ice choclate while surfing the internet. What a day!

Then around 2pm, my eyes getting tired. Went back to Agape, and lay my head on my bed. Sleep till 4pm, I woke up and find things to do. Listen to one of my sermon collection, a sermon by Pastor Kong Hee on "Word of God". Got to keep myself spiritual nourished and build up.

at 5.00pm, we have a small group in Agape with the church members and staff. They are going through a series of new believer lessons. After that, I went back to my room and prepare to go for dinner. I asked the church staffs to go dinner together for tonight.

We decided to take a "Tuk-Tuk" to Sorya (the first shopping mall). Had our dinner there and walk about in the mall. As usual, I don't buy anything from the mall, but two of our sisters bought cloth for themselves. After that, we head back with "Tuk-Tuk" as well.

It was a fun journey and we enjoy ourselves. Back to our Agape, I decided to watch a movie with them (so call bonding the relationship). So, we borrow a vcd from neighbour and watch it. It was a Thai-Korean movie, but overdub with Khmyer. I am guessing the whole show, but the act is quite easy to catch. They really enjoy themselves.

After the movie, everyone went back to their rooms to rest for the day, while I am blogging here. The weather for tonight is cooling. Hope it will rain tonight.

No comments: