Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 8 ...

So fast I have been here more than a week. Time flies with all the traveling. However, today time seems to be slow.

I suppose to travel down south with Sothy to a place call Kampong Soam, but something happened with his wife, so we have to call off the trip.

As usual, I wake up at 6.00am. Prepare myself and go to the teachers devotion at next door. Today topic is about "Repentance". A serious yet essential topic that is fundamental to our faith in Jesus Christ. After the devotion, I went back to my room.

Do some reading on my computer. But after that, I realize I don't have anything to do next. I remembered there are some video files in my portable hard disk. So, I plug my hard disk into my notebook, and watch the entire series of Prison Break Season I.

Then at 12.00pm went to next door for my lunch. After lunch, came back to my room, and rest. after a short rest, I watch a series of Keyboard Training. I guess this is my only time, seated on the sofa and went through some keyboard training videos. After that, I sleep like a pig till evening.

Then at 4.00pm, I decided to walk around the town. So I went out to the street and start walking to nowhere. As I walk, I continue to pray and watch. I walk almost an hour, then walk back to Agape Church. I missed one of the junction, and I got lost on my way back. Anyway, in Phomn Phen, you can't hardly get lost actually cause there are only a few main roads. What I did was to come back to the main road to find my way. True enough, I found my way back to Agape safely.

I went back to my room, feeling hungry, cooked instant mee for myself. Then while eating I watched John Mayer concert and listen to Pastor Kong Hee sermon on "The Basic Human Needs" until dinner time. Then have dinner at next door. After dinner, came back to my room and start surfing and blogging.

Sophy and her sister went back to Battambang do some registration. No one to bring me out. My camera is out of battery again. So got to buy battery tomorrow. Everything went smoothly, thanks for your partnership in prayer.

To be continued...

No comments: